By Jasmin Blanchette; Mark Summerfield
Many businesses are dealing with issues of home windows improvement utilizing conventional home windows instruments reminiscent of visible Studio. once they write purposes, even simply "single platform" functions for home windows, they typically need to account for variations among varied home windows models, which provides difficulty to improvement and upkeep. Qt works irrespective of the home windows models. This publication offers the entire details had to develop into a certified Qt developer. The publication additionally covers pass platform GUI programming--programmers may be engaged on home windows, Linux, or Mac and the booklet will paintings for them. this can be beneficial for advertisement businesses that use Qt, and for corporations which are comparing Qt. it's going to even be worthy to the monstrous variety of open resource builders who already use Qt given that no different booklet of similar caliber or comprehensiveness is offered. This e-book teaches Qt's idioms and the way to take advantage of Qt to top virtue. The ebook is geared up into 4 components. the 1st half introduces the C++ beneficial for the powerful use of Qt. the second one half covers easy Qt, beginning with a few very brief examples, and fast build up to an entire Graphical person Interface application. the second one half offers assurance of key Qt gains together with signs. The 3rd and fourth elements hide extra complex and really good fabric
Read or Download C++ GUI programming with Qt3 PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
Harnessing Hibernate is a perfect advent to the preferred framework that we could Java builders paintings with details from a relational database simply and successfully. Databases are a truly various global than Java gadgets, they usually frequently contain individuals with diverse talents and specializations. With Hibernate, bridging those worlds is considerably more straightforward, and with this ebook, you may get up to the mark with Hibernate fast.
FORTRAN IV ist die im wissenschaftlichen Bereich am weitesten verbreitete Programmiersprache. Für quickly alle Rechenanlagen und in zunehmendem Maße auch in Tischrechnern ("intelligenten Terminals") stehen FORTRAN Compiler zur Verfügung. Bedingt durch das große Spektrum von Rechenanlagen mit den vielfältigen Bedürfnissen der verschiedensten Anwendungsgebiete wurden viele Sprach erweiterungen von FORTRAN IV vorgenommen, so daß heute eine quickly unübersehbare Zahl von IISprachdialekten" vorliegt.
- XSLT, 2nd Edition
- C# 2010 for Programmers (4th Edition) (Deitel Developer Series)
- Silverlight 2 Visual Essentials
- What’s New in ASP.NET MVC 2
- Objektorientierte Programmierung spielend gelernt: mit dem Java-Hamster-Modell
Additional resources for C++ GUI programming with Qt3
18. A QSplashScreen widget We have now completed the Spreadsheet application’s user interface. In the next chapter, we will complete the application by implementing the core spreadsheet functionality.
14. tertiaryOrderCombo->currentItem() == 0); spreadsheet->sort(compare); } } Using Dialogs 61 The code in sort() follows a similar pattern to that used for goToCell(): • We create the dialog on the stack and initialize it. • We pop up the dialog using exec(). • If the user clicks OK, we extract the values entered by the user from the dialog’s widgets and make use of them. The compare object stores the primary, secondary, and tertiary sort keys and sort orders. ) The object is used by Spreadsheet::sort() to compare two rows.
The keys array stores the column numbers of the keys. For example, if the selection extends from C2 to E5, column C has position 0. The ascending array stores the order associated with each key as a bool. QComboBox::currentItem() returns the index of the currently selected item, starting at 0. For the secondary and tertiary keys, we subtract one from the current item to account for the “None” item. The sort() dialog does the job, but it is very fragile. It takes for granted that the Sort dialog is implemented in a certain way, with comboboxes and “None” items.